XR Community Groups are a way for XR members to connect and work together through communities of shared self-identity (for example, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, profession, faith) rather than of shared location.
Contact email@example.com if you have any questions, need support with your group or want to amend the lists below.
Connecting with XR Community Groups
Here are lists of XR Community Groups that are hosted on Facebook.
- Professions & Skills
- Artists, Musicians and Poets
- Care Workers
- Choir London
- Civil Service
- Ecologists firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education email@example.com
- Executive Coaches firstname.lastname@example.org
- Farmers email@example.com
- Fitness & Movement Coaches firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guerrilla Gardening
- Health Workers
- Hospitality & Catering email@example.com
- Landscapers & Groundskeepers
- Lawyers firstname.lastname@example.org
- Performing Arts & Culture
- Scientists & Researchers
- Social Workers
- Truck Drivers
- Religions & Faiths
Starting an XR Community Group
Can’t see an XR Community Group for you? Why not start one?How to start an XR Community Group
Join your local XR group too!
Get involved. Get trained. Help build our grassroots movement.Find your Local Group