Join us for the International Rebellion
April 15th onwards, join us in London for one of the biggest acts of civil disobedience in living memory. Come to stay! Book two weeks off work. If you can’t wait until then take a look at our events page, or come and help us phone banking in London to get the word out to others. Check out our International Rebellion: A guide for participants.
4 steps to get involved with XR…
- WATCH THE HEADING FOR EXTINCTION TALK
What is the truth about the ecological crisis? And what can we do about it? You can find a calendar of upcoming Heading for Extinction talks on our events page, or watch a recording of the talk online.
- LEARN ABOUT EXTINCTION REBELLION
What are the principles and values of Extinction Rebellion? What do we mean by Non-Violent Direct Action? How can you get involved? You can find out by reading our Rebel Starter Pack, find a scheduled Intro to XR session near you, or if there are none coming up in your area, you can register to participate in an online session.
- JOIN YOUR LOCAL XR GROUP
Help build our grassroots movement by spreading the XR message in your community. Join an affinity group, organise in a local working group, and attend training sessions to prepare for the international rebellion. Find your nearest group here…
Do you also want to get involved with organising for XR UK? If so…
- JOIN A UK WORKING GROUP
What are the UK working groups? Where will your efforts and energy be most valuable to the movement? Sign up to participate in an online UK Working Group Induction session to get actively involved. You can also have a look at the volunteer roles that need filling right now.
Other ways to get involved…
- Help amplify things on social media. Join this broadcast-only WhatsApp group and share from your own accounts as soon as the media team post something. If the group is full please try this one (but please only join 1).
- Add an Extinction Rebellion frame to your facebook profile pic. (Just click on someone who already has one and then click Use Frame at the bottom).
- Donate money through our fundraiser…but don’t let that stop you from joining us on the street 🙂